BAYOU COUNTRY SUPERFEST
LSU TIGER STADIUM – BATON ROUGE, LA
May 25 & 26, 2019
*The following information was released by Bayou Country Superfest. For further information, contact the personnel listed below.*
On Memorial Day Weekend, Bayou Country Superfest will be celebrating it’s 10th year with a killer lineup of Country music acts.
**2019 MAIN STAGE SCHEDULE**
Doors open at 4pm
SATURDAY, MAY 25TH
10:00 pm – KENNY CHESNEY
8:10 pm – FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE
6:40pm – DAN AND SHAY
5:30pm – CASSADEE POPE
SUNDAY, MAY 26TH
10:00pm – JASON ALDEAN
8:25pm – KANE BROWN
6:00pm – BRETT YOUNG
6:00pm – CHASE RICE
5:15pm – PARISH COUNTY LINE
• Any available tickets can be purchased online by visiting BayouCountrySuperfest.com or
• The Superfest Box Office will be located outside Tiger Stadium and open on May 25 and 26 from 10 a.m.
until 9 p.m.
• Children under the age of 2 are admitted free (with the exception of the VIP Golden Horseshoe); no seat
• Parking will be available for first-come first-served purchase on event days.
• Vehicle parking lots will be open on event days beginning at 9 a.m. There is no overnight parking in the
vehicle parking lots and vehicles may be towed if left in the lots overnight.
• ADA parking spaces will be available in Lot 108. Shuttle transportation from Lot 108 to the stadium will be
available for ADA Festival goers.
• North Stadium Drive and South Stadium Drive will be closed to automobile traffic. North Stadium Drive
between the PMAC and Tiger Stadium will be closed to pedestrians.
• Hotel shuttles/Uber/Lyft/Taxis can drop-off and pick-up passengers in the front part of Lot 406 on Skip
• Visit Baton Rouge will have a mobile welcome center, Infeaux on the Geaux. The information cart has
brochures, pamphlets, and helpful resources on what to do in and around Baton Rouge.
• Bud Light is the Official Beer of Bayou Country Superfest.
• Louisiana Seafood is the best in the world. The Louisiana Seafood Board is happy to partner with Bayou
Country Superfest to bring some of the best country artists in the world back to Baton Rouge for another
• The State of Louisiana’s Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism is a proud sponsor of Bayou
Country Superfest, one of the 400+ festivals throughout Louisiana.
• WTGE, WYNK and WNOE will have booths outside Tiger Stadium with giveaways, games and prizes.
Bayou Country Superfest Contact: Matthew Goldman, 504-410-4120, email@example.com
Louisiana State University Contact: Michael Bonnette, 225-241-4845, firstname.lastname@example.org